What is this †
Luce is a plug-in written by Amico Perry. An Original software is Luce plug-in.
He published the source code of Photoshop version. So I could write this Gimp version.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
See this link for more informations: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
Please read README.txt or COPYING attached with distributed files.
- Source code
- Precompiled binary for Windows
- Precompiled binary for Linux (Ubuntu!)
- Precompiled binary for Mac OSX
How to install †
copy executable binary to gimp's plug-in directory.
and restart gimp. For more details read attached readme file.
How to run †
Menu->Filters->Light and Shadow->Luce...
Mac OS X
One line comment †
- Great plugin and extremely fast! I'll use it for sure. -- spoilt_exile
- Thank you for your great work --
- What I think the most interesting is porting a Photoshop plug-in without needing the alas moribund pspi! -- Francois_C
- do not understand how to use noninteractively Graechan - http://gimpchat.com -- Graechan
CategorySoft CategoryGimp CategoryGimpPlugin